Your browser is no longer supported and this website may not display properly.
The New Jersey Ground Water Association (NJGWA) is a non-profit organization that has promoted the protection of ground water since 1935.
The objectives of the NJGWA are:
- To assist, promote, encourage and support the interest and welfare of the water well industry in all of its phases.
- To foster aid and promote scientific education and standards to advance the science of ground water technology.
- To promote harmony and cooperation between well contractors, scientists and regulatory agencies relative to the proper development and protection of underground water supplies.
- To encourage cooperation of all interested groups relative to the improvement of drilling and pumping equipment.
- To collect, analyze and disseminate to the public, facts about the role of the water well industry.
- To advance the mutual interest of all those engaged in the ground water industry in their own public interest.
|Vice President ||John Robbins|
|Past President||Denis Crayon||
Board of Directors|
The New Jersey Well Drillers Association held its first meeting over 75 years ago. Today, now known as the New Jersey Ground Water Association, the group is still alive and strong, building on the foundation laid down by the founding members. View minutes of the original 1935 meeting.